CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

TAG! I'M IT!!
I am: apathetic
I think: too much about things not within my control!
I have: an amazing FAMILY
I dislike: losing important things!
I miss: My mom, my sister, my dad, my brothers, my niece and nephew, my grandma, my family pretty much!
I fear: SPIDERS
I feel: Relaxed-Josh Groban can do that for ya!
I hear: The amazing Josh Groban
I smell: My amazing food I have cooking!
I crave: A good ride on a roller coaster!
I cry: at amazing church talks, good music, when frustrated or mad :-)
I wonder: If I can ever find a job that is perfect for me!
I regret: not keeping in better touch with some people
I wish: For a wonderful husband......it wouldn't hurt if his name was edward cullen either! :)
I love: My family and my friends
I care: About my family and friends
I always: Laugh-It is very few times I am not chuckling about something!
I worry: Lots of stuff!
I am not: Organized!
I remember: The smell of my Grandma Shirley's old house :) I miss it
I believe: The enabling power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ!
I sing: all the time! I believe life should be like a musical.....break out into song whenever you want.!!!!
I don't always: Finish projects I start
I write: texts......A LOT!!!!
I win: Everything.....I am amazing! hahahah
I lose: My mind everyday but that is the adventure....finding it!
I listen: to those I love and care about
I don't understand: the line between reality and make believe.....but then again I never have! hehe
I can usually be found: At school or home!
I need: a massage and a new wardrobe!
I forget: to floss sometimes! I know gross but true!
I am: Excited for my birthday!
I tag: ANYONE

1 comments:

The Cary's said...

TJ

Just found your blog today and just so you know I am so excited you have one!!! Hope things are going great!

<3 Janette