CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

No Excuse for this Wind!


As I sit here listening to the wind blow about 1000 miles an hour I can't help but remember one of my Dad's all-time funniest sayings concerning the oh so glorious wind. The San Luis Valley should be famous for the wind it produces, especially in the Spring. SPring was the very season at the time of this memory. It had been a particulary bad week, lots and lots of wind. It was making us all crazy. I was out in the porch doing something when my day got whipped into the house by the door that was snapping in the wind. It was then that he looked out side with such animosity and yelled, "There is no excuse for this Wind!" Now I don't know if I am the only one that finds this hilarious but I do! Everytime I think of this I giggle myself into tears. We have since teased him relentlessly for this wonderful one liner. I guess my question is still, what is the excuse for the wind? :-)

2 comments:

Brittin Marie said...

I agree...there is no excuse for the wind!
Anjeanette

Carina said...

Love the pic!