CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008



Saturday was an awesome one! Our Multi-YSA committee put on an amazing dinner and mystery, "A Thief at the Oscars". We the actors went around to all the tables and shared different intrigues about the the other actors with the dinner guests. Then we had an Oscar awards ceremony and it was stolen. Then the audience had to guess who took it! I was Reese Witherfork! I had so much fun acting and playing the part and getting all gussied up for the event as well!!!!

7 comments:

Carina said...

we should put on a murder mystery sometime! Maybe an afternoon one at school? How fun would that be! I bet Meritt did it in the Library with the Candlestick. HAHA :)

The Anderson's said...

Okay you are so dang cute! That sounds like so much fun! That is my kind of party!

Tamara said...

How fun! I love those mystery games! By the way, you look fabulous!!!

The Probert Family said...

BOA (Bum Of Apartment)--

You make a beautiful Reese. Looks like a fun night! love you!

Darin said...

What an awesome party! It's fun to see your blog. So are you or any of your family going to Slippery Rock for the national cross country meet? We're planning on going. I saw that your sister-in-law is running for Adams. How exciting!

Lindy Kyle said...

Bah!!!! How fun!!!!

Glad you found me!!!! Woooooo! I just added you to my blogging friends! Yay! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda offended you didnt tell me you have a blog now. We do too. Check us out at jephvenita.blogspot.com and if you don't add me to your list, I will be very upset with you!!!