CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Out with the Old.....In with the New!

Happy New Year everyone! Yeah I know I am a bit late with it and I haven't updated well.....for like ever! As each new year rolls around I always seem to reflect back on the old year and remember the good and the bad.....and then I proceed to think about what I have coming up or want to happen in this new year. Here are some of things I reflected on from last year and then what I am looking forward to this coming year!

2008
The GOOD:
1. I finished my first year of teaching and got rehired so that is a good thing!
2. I made some very close friends that continue to help and touch my life.
3. I was able to spend more time with my family then I have been able to in a long time.
4. I became an auntie again!
5. I got to see one of my best friends sealed for time and all eternity!
6. I went to an awesome mission reunion and saw lots of good friends!
7. I had a whole summer to go and visit my two best friends.
8. I DIDN'T get into a car accident........thats way good news for me!
9. I moved to a new apartment which I absolutely love.
10. I got a new calling in the Relief Society which is teaching me new stuff already and making me want to become a better person.
11. Went on vacation with my family to Mexico.

The Bad:
1. I didn't get to go to Peru as I had planned.
2. Losing my wallet :-(
Well those were the only two I could really think of! :-)


What I look forward to in 2009
1. Going to PERU!!!!
2. Paying off a lot of my bills!
3. Getting in shape!
4. Starting back to school for a Masters
5. Seeing my best friend's baby when he/she is born
6. Getting scuba certified
7. Going to the temple


These are just a few of things I am excited about! I hope y'all have lots to be excited about!

4 comments:

Carina said...

2 bad's is not bad at all :-)

sounds like you're going to have an awesome year!

Tamara said...

It sounds like you had a great 2008! I hope your 2009 is even better with zero bad things.

You are going back to school? That is awesome! Will you continue to work or do school fulltime?

Melissa May said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to comment. I will do whatever I can to help you accomplish your goals. I love you more than life itself

The Probert Family said...

So.....it's been a while since you've posted. I still check it...just so you know. :)